Электронные СХВЭ и СГВЭ с радиоканалом NB-IoT ВЕГА
Radio channel operation
The basis of the LPWAN technology data transfer principle (based on the NB-IoT protocol) at the physical level is the property of radio systems - an increase in the communication range with a decrease in the transmission speed.
A distinctive feature of NB-IoT is the use of the existing infrastructure base of mobile operators. The licensed frequency spectrum is used for data transmission. The following bands are defined in Russia — B20 (800MHz), B8 (900MHz) and B3(1800MHz).
A device with a NB-IoT module transmits data over the air to a base station. The station receives signals from all devices within its range and transmits to a remote server. The data obtained on the server is used to display and analyze data, build reports and make decisions.
HIGH PRECISION OF MEASURING
- Metrological class C (with horizontal installation).
- Extended Dynamic Range R100.
- Minimum starting flow rate.
- Optical port for meter configuration.
- Wireless data transfer using LPWAN technology based on NB-IoT protocol.
- Ability to work in any mobile networks.
- External magnetic field sensor.
- Screen lock with long-term influence of an external magnetic field.
- Leak detection.
- Pipeline break detection.
- Urgent transmission of an emergency message.